Speciality Landscape Field Positions
posted by: Clarity Ponds on Friday May 12, 2023
Job Posting: 50142
As Clarity Ponds experiences continued growth due to our team members, Clarity Ponds is now hiring for field positions. Clarity Ponds is a specialty landscape business that builds ponds and water features, making art out of boulders and water. Our ideal candidate is passionate about creating beautiful spaces for others. Can communicate well and motivate others to thrive.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working around machinery setting boulders, digging, etc.
- Moving and loading materials up to 100lbs by hand.
- Assist foreman with pond maintenance procedures.
- Helping Foreman prepare for installations- understanding task at job sites, paperwork, gathering materials & tools, loading truck and truck maintenance.
- Assist in installation of company product while meeting the company's quality and safety standards, anticipating next steps and tools to be used, measuring and laying out jobs properly.
- Maintaining and cleaning tools, using, and caring for special equipment, keeping the jobsite neat and organized.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Obtains a driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Likes to work outside.
- Enjoys building things, and stepping back to admire result of the beautiful spaces we create.
- Loves seeing a customer excited about your work.
- Can work within 35 miles or more from Downtown St Louis
We provide on-the-job training for individuals who are new to the trade. We pride ourselves on teamwork and a fun and positive work environment and giving people room to grow in their jobs. We are a new and expanding company with lots of potential for promotion from within.
Email responses welcome 24/7: Welcome@clarityponds.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Monday to Friday